Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Williams, Arizona Camp Out (Wednesday, August 12th, 2018)

We've been back in Arizona for about two weeks now.  We have made the time adjust, done a little boating, played a little golf, and now we are up in Williams, Arizona for our first Side by Side camp out and rides of the season.

Steve is out today doing a pre-ride with the guys, so I stayed at camp and have been frantically working on my final posts about China.   It was such an amazing trip that I don't want to miss anything, and yet this much later it is hard to remember the facts, and even more importantly, it is very hard to recapture the feelings from each day.

I didn't realized how hard it was going to be to do a blog from a country that censors many social websites.  I was not able to access my blog the entire time we were there, so this has been a whole new challenge for me.  But after several hours, I think I have finally finished it.  The China posts are finally done and I can move on to our current activities.

Williams, Arizona is a nice change from Havasu this time of year.  Havasu is still above 110 degrees most days, and still not cooling down much at night either.  Williams is in the mountains, so in the 80's during the day and down to the 50's at night.  It's quite refreshing, and even quite cold in the mornings.  We learned early on that even though it's very pleasant in the evening, don't leave the windows open.

No comments:

Post a Comment