Monday, February 19, 2018

Colder Weather (Monday, February 19th, 2017)

We have had the most beautiful weather this winter!  My garden has thrived, and we have neglected all of the things we need to do around the house because the outdoors has been calling us.  

But today, and for the next few days we are supposed to get pretty cold.  In fact, we are supposed to come close to freezing the next few nights.  I am not ready to let my garden go, it is just coming on so well, so tonight Steve helped me move it inside.  I hope no one comes by unexpectedly, because my house is full of plants, but I am so grateful to Steve for letting me be a crazy garden lady.  




I'm sure that at this point Steve is thankful that I only have six pots.  I just couldn't let them freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment