Monday, June 12, 2017

Siesta Time - Wall Painting (Wednesday, June 7th, 2017)

Since we moved into this house, we have had a pretty simple TV and media stand in our living room.



 I would really love to find a simpler look for that wall, so I decided to take some of the money we made on our old furniture and put it into a new TV and media stand.  

So last week we went shopping to find a new stand, and I found something really fun for a great price.  The only problem was that it was white, and our living room wall was white, and that was going to be a whole lot of white!  So as it always happens, one thing lead to another, and I ended up having to paint our living room wall.  Steve was kind enough to help me take all of the pictures down and move the furniture out.

As you can see, it's a whole lot of white!





And then the painting began!  I am really getting tired of wearing my painting clothes!


The edging always takes SO much longer than the rolling!



But the rolling makes such a difference!  My wall will be ready for it's new furniture once I remove the blue painter's tape. I think it looks so much better Already!



And with the furniture...It looks like home.


Another siesta time project down.  I'm so proud of myself for just getting stuff done!  Now it's time to have a little fun again.  We'll have to see what we can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment