Monday, May 22, 2017

Mother's Day (Sunday, May 14th, 2017)

Sunday was Mother's Day, and I felt so lucky to have one of my girls here with me!  Our first stop was a RZR ride to McDonalds to pick up some coffees.



Then down to the channel to enjoy them.  I can't think of a prettier place to drink coffee.
 

Then we enjoyed 18 holes of golf.  I think of a better Mother's Day outing! 






A trip to our favorite produce store is always important when our youngest is in town.  She appreciates my love of veggies.  Leave it to her to find the best deal in the store.


Can you believe it?  All of those bananas for less than $2.00.  Since we couldn't fit that many bananas in the freezer for smoothies, we had to leave them behind, but it was quite disappointing.

What a great day!  Yummy crab legs with grilled corn on the cob for dinner!



With two of my favorite people!  In my favorite restaurant...our back porch.



And home made mango smoothies for dessert.  I am one lucky mom!


Of course, I would love to have all of my kids with me on Mother's Day, but I'll definitely take what I can get!  Having our youngest daughter here with me made my day so special!  I wouldn't have changed a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment