Thursday, November 15, 2018

Broken Arrow Trail, Sedona, AZ (Saturday, November 10th, 2018)

Our final ride of the day was called the Broken Arrow Trail.  Many people think that it will be the next trail to be closed, so we feel very fortunate that we were able to ride it today, while it is still open.  

Broken Arrow was the hardest trail we rode today.  It is basically slick rock crawls and rough trails, but again, with very nice views all the way!




























This rock crawl was super steep.  The picture definitely doesn't do it justice.  Super fun!




I'm so glad that Keith saved the Broken Arrow Trail for the end today!  It was definitely the most challenging and the most fun!  But I'm also glad that I didn't have to drive it.  Steve did a great job, and hopefully I was an adequate co-pilot. Steve; editing says; she was a great co-pilot....she gave good guidance as the sun made it a bit hard to see.  I think I only made her nervous a couple of times!

No comments:

Post a Comment