Friday, January 25, 2019

AZ Bag Lady (Thursday, January 23rd, 2019)

We have had so much fun with our daughter while she has been in town, and during the day while she's working, we have enjoyed doing some projects of our own.  I have become quite the bag lady.

We are always looking for new ways to keep the motor home clean and organized, so I went to work making bags.



The large white bag has a snap flap and contains our outdoor carpet. 

The small white bag has a snap flap and holds our folding step stool. 

The two large gray bags have a two way zipper and contain folding chairs

And a shovel cover to to keep the dirt contained.  

It's been really fun to get projects done that I never seem to have time for.  I need our daughter to come work at our house more often so I can get things done!

No comments:

Post a Comment