Friday, December 21, 2018

Crazy Christmas Lights (Sunday, December 16th, 2018)

When we pulled our artificial tree out of storage this year, we noticed that the lights were no longer working.  I love my "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree, and I don't want to replace it, so I had to choose some new lights.  I decided on something called copper wire "fairy" lights.

As you can see, they are made of very small copper wire.  The entire 99' spool, containing 300 lights isn't much bigger than an outlet plug and the LED light bulbs are also really tiny.


I really wasn't sure what to think, but decided they were here, so I would give them a try.  We plugged them in, and they put off a nice amount of light, so I started stringing the tree.



I was planning on showing you the finished result, but then decided that it would be more fun to wait until Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment